Essay on Body For Life by Bill Phillips
2. Author Bill Phillips, is the chief editor of Muscle Media Magazine and a fitness guru. Dedicating his life to physical fitness, Phillips’ work is known universally throughout the world of bodybuilding and nutrition. Phillips is also an executive officer of EAS (Engineered and Applied Sciences), the leader in sports nutrition and supplementation. Along with his professional business background, Phillips is a certified personal trainer, whose teaching is acknowledged world-wide.
3. Copyright 1999
4. Published by Harper Collins Publishers
5. The intended audience of this book is anyone, and everyone, ages 18 and up, who want to change the way they feel, think, and live!
6. The purpose of this diet …show more content…
10. This diet is nutritionally sound. You can throw out the numbers, amount of kcal, amount of nutrients taken in, and by eating balanced healthy meals as described in the book, you fulfill you daily requirements. The biggest evidence of the success of this diet is the before and after pictures of people who combined this program with regular cardiovascular and weightlifting exercise. The transformations that occurred are amazing, if you don’t believe me see for yourself. (http://www.bodyforlife.com)
11. To be honest with you, the diet is remarkably easy to follow once you get into it. The first week is the toughest as you change your eating habits, but after that it gets easier. The toughest part of the program is meal preparation. The meals can take time to make because you may have to plan for the next day or plan your meals in advance. On average, about an hour to an hour and a half is spent preparing food for the current and following day. The cost of the program is not expensive, you can purchase the $20 book at any book store. As far as the food is concerned, figure how much a person spends a week on junk food, stuff like chips, ice cream, cookies, pastries, and candy. See, all that you do is replace those items with healthier foods, foods that are