Know My Self Essay
Intellectual Inquiry & Critical Thinking
1. Your first name (as you preferred to be called): Beau
2. Nicknames: None
3. Place of birth? Waterbury, CT Places lived? : Bethany
Presently living on campus or commuting from where? : Living in Wilkinson
4. What courses are you taking this semester? : Microbiology, Algebra, Inquiry, American History, and Anthropology Critical issues.
5. What jobs or volunteer experiences have you had? :
6. Will you have family responsibilities this term? Nope
7. Will you be working or volunteering this semester? If so, how many hours? On campus or off? Working at an ice cream place called Billy’s.
8. Has anyone in your immediate family …show more content…
6. Do you have a hidden talent or skill? If so, what is it? I don’t have any hidden talents that I know of.
7. What is the one characteristic you wish people noticed about you more? I’m an easy going guy.
8. Explain an obstacle you had to overcome. The death of my grandmother was kind of difficult.
1. How do you think you learn best? I learn best by repetition, looking over things over and over again.
2. What sorts of things hold your interest? Will Ferrel movies, Sports games
3. What are your favorite hobbies/fun activities? Playing lacrosse, hanging out with some friends. Kayaking and swimming are also fun.
4. How do you relieve stress (relax and unwind) when it builds up? I go to the gym a lot and it’s a great way of relieving stress.
5. What sorts of things do you look forward to or do you get excited about? The summer, my birthday and New years.
6. What is the one thing about school you liked least? Presenting in front of the class by far is the worst thing to do.
7. What do you like to read? I like biographies and books about historical events. When was the last time you read a newspaper? Two weeks or less
8. What is your favorite: color, number, song, TV show, movie, food and book. Blue, 4, Hurricane Bob Dylan, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Anchorman, chicken cutlets, and Outliners.
9. If you had